Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of this website is provided by Tigress Productions Ltd (“Tigress”) subject to the following terms and conditions and entering this website implies full acceptance of the below conditions:
1. All rights, including copyright, in the Tigress website and its contents, are owned by or licensed to Tigress, or otherwise used by Tigress as permitted by applicable law.
2. In accessing the Tigress website, you agree that you will access the Tigress website and its contents solely for your own private use but not for any commercial or public use. You may download and use the service on a single central processing unit at a time and you may print out a single hard copy (which you must not copy or distribute in any way) of any part of the content on the Tigress Website for your personal, non-commercial use.
3. Except as permitted above, you undertake not to copy, store in any medium (including in any other website), distribute, redistribute, post, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, store, modify, or show in public any part or parts of the Tigress website without the prior written permission of Tigress or in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use.
4. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect on the date which you first use the site. Tigress reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
5. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is libelous, conduct which breaches privacy and/or conduct which is unlawful, and/or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and/or the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
6. You will not do anything that may cause damage to the website or our servers, systems or equipment, nor access or attempt to access any users’ data or to penetrate or attempt to penetrate the website security measures in any way.
7. Tigress reserves the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your access to any, or all, of this website at any time at our sole discretion.
8. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Tigress, its products and services (or to third party products and/or services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, completeness, security and/or accuracy.
9. In no event will Tigress nor any of its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, parents, officers, employees, agents or other representatives be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, and/or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Tigress website.
10. Tigress does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials. The names, images and logos identifying Tigress or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of Tigress and/or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any trade mark of Tigress or any other third party.
12. In the event that you submit unsolicited scripts, programme ideas/formats, taster tapes/pilots or showreels to Tigress it is Tigress’ policy not to read or view them. In making such submission you expressly acknowledge that any material that you submit may contain ideas which are the same as or similar to ideas which have been independently developed by Tigress or other third parties and you understand and accept that Tigress may have already independently developed or acquired ideas (“Tigress Ideas”) without use of your submitted material or may do so in the future. In such event, utilization by Tigress of the Tigress Idea shall not constitute a breach of copyright or confidentiality.
13. If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms and conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that term or condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
14. Tigress may revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time. You agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore visit this page every time you visit the Tigress website to determine the current terms to which you are bound.
15. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and therefore should cease using this website immediately.